Magnolia Endocrinology Office Policies
Here at Magnolia, we would like to maintain good organizational flow and workflow efficiencies throughout the office and to guarantee that your needs are met, our office policies are as follows:
- Please call at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. A fee of $25.00 will be charged to those who do not show for their appointment, or do not give proper notice when canceling or rescheduling.
- If you do not show up for 3 scheduled appointments in a row within a rolling calendar year, we will request that you seek care with another provider.
- Please allow up to 7 days to receive notification of test results.
- Please bring a list of your medications to your appointment, so that we may keep your medical records up to date.
- Please check on any refills needed prior to your appointment so that we may fill them at your visit.
- If you have had any blood work or radiology testing performed prior to your visit, and it is pertaining to your visit, please bring these with you, or have them faxed to the office at 854.201.1983.
- If you require a refill for a prescription and you are not scheduled to come in for an appointment, please have your pharmacy send a prescription refill request to us. You may also call the office and provide us with the name/phone number of your pharmacy, and the medication that needs to be filled. We will electronically send your request to the pharmacy.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for calls to be returned for non-urgent problems.
If your insurance requires a referral, please confirm the referral was sent by your primary care physician or referring physician before your appointment.
- If your insurance requires a co-pay, please be prepared to pay at the time of service.
- In event of an emergency, please report to one of our local ER's or dial 911.